Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Play time has been a blast AND agony...

But honestly, haven't I used this as a "gripe"vehicle for my angst anyway so there should be no suprises in the last part of my title.

Happily, I have found all kinds of cool sites that I will use in my library, like Letter James and cartoon creator. I have also shared these with many friends.

Library Thing is something that I will never use but thought was an interesting idea. I agree with Leah that it would be useful to keep as a list of personal books so that you don't keep rebuying stuff for your own collection. I agree that it is much like Shelfari and think that the former would be more esthetically pleasing on a website or blog.
Rollyo is cool but again, I will never use past this assignment and here's the gripe, I can't figure out how to get the gadget for my personal Rollyo to stick on my blog page. I see that George and Julie have been successful and I am miffed about it! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I miss the fish- they were so cool! I guess I will go hunt them down and put them on my blog.

    ReplyDelete