Wednesday, January 20, 2010

An addendum to my first blog...cause I didn't read the instructions fully either!

I love new technology but am really a slow learner at it....that may come as a surprise to some but I honestly struggle with all of this! However, as a good Librarian should, I soldier on until I either have a meltdown or I master the new project. I am sure with the aid of MANY Girl Scout cookies, I will master blogging with a minimum of squeals of anger/angst!

I have been a Library Media Goddess for 24 years, the last 12+ in HEBISD. I work with Jr. High students and have found my niche. They are as confounding as I am, just as silly and like the same kind of reading materials. Thank goodness I have an open minded staff, supportive Administrators and students who write me off as "crazy but not dangerous".

1 comment: